“All Aboard!” – Hay Bale Art Contest
2020 VOTE REPUBLICAN 2020
Montana Federation of Republican Women (MTFRW)
The deadline is past, but we hope these hay bale creations inspire Republicans to keep creating hay bale creations across Montana and VOTE Republican in 2020’s general election.
The WINNER is Flathead’s “Let Freedom Ring!”
CARBON COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: “Hayseeds for Trump” Won “Best Organization”
DAWSON COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: “Keep Montana Red” Won “Honorable Mention”
PRAIRIE COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: “American Symbols” Won “Honorable Mention”
STILLWATER REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: _“Liberty Express”_Won “Best Construction and Messaging” WINNER of 2nd Place
CUSTER COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: “Trumping for Trump” Won “Best Creativity”
FLATHEAD COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: “Let Freedom Ring” WINNER of First Place
CASCADE COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: “All Aboard the Trump Train” Won “Best Eye Appeal” WINNER of 3rd Place
MISSOULA COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN
Title: “Super Hero Trump vs Socialism” Won “Best Originality”
Go to our Facebook page to see the “All Aboard!” Slideshow that were used to inspire some of the creations.
Facebook Haybale Contest Slideshow
1) Bale sculpture contest is open to any Republican Organization.
2) Home-location of submitted bale sculptures must be on private property that can be seen by a major road with daily traffic. However, entries can be placed on trailers to give added height and/or make it possible for parade entry or relocation to event or temporary display locations. 3) Creations must use at least 70% hay/straw. Bales can be placed in any stable orientation.
4) Latex paint may be applied to the bales along with various materials (not to exceed 30% of art).
5) Bales must be decorated in a good clean wholesome nature. (MTFRW reserves the right to refund and not accepted entry of any questionable or potentially inappropriate designs.) 6) Sculptures must be wind/waterproof and designed to stay in good condition until Nov 3, 2020. 7) Entry form (below) must be postmarked by August 30, 2020 and submitted along with a photo of the creation and the $45.00 entry *fee.
*NOTE: Entry fee includes the cost of a “Vote Republican” sign that will be sent to every entry accepted into this contest.
8) Once provided, MTFRW’s “Vote Republican” sign must be visibly displayed with the entry.
9) After the November 3, 2020 election, please ensure the creation is responsibly dismantled.
10) Entries will be judged on the following aspects: 1) Eye Appeal, 2) Creativity, 3) Construction Techniques, 4) Materials Used, 5) Messaging, 6) Originality, and 7) Organization Participation.
11) Winners will be decided by a 9-person committee of MTFRW members.
12) There will be eight honorable mentions (one from each MTFRW membership district).
13) One $1,000 grand prize will be awarded and announced by September 28, 2020.
If you have any questions use the form below to contact us.